We may work with online advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. These entities place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer to collect information about your online activities (for example, the sites and pages you visit) in order to help limit the number of times you see the same ad and to ensure the ads you see are more relevant to your interests.
Where can I learn more about the information you collect about my online activities?
What are my choices about interest based advertising?
- Visit aboutads.info to learn about online behavioral advertising and the opt out choices offered by advertisers and other companies that participate in the industry Consumer Choice program.
- If you would like to opt-out of such ad networks’ and services’ advertising practices, go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ to opt-out in desktop and mobile browsers.
- You may download the AppChoices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt-out in mobile ads.
Where can I learn more about interest based advertising?
- Visit the Privacy Matters campaign website to learn more about browser controls that can help you exercise your privacy choices.
- Learn more about online advertising from the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance.