Talent Appearance Requests
Are you interested in having someone from FOX 2 appear at your event?
Please note the following:
- Requests must be received a minimum of four weeks in advance of the event.
- A request does not guarantee that FOX 2 will be able to confirm a booking.
- We will make every attempt to staff your event, but suggest having a back-up plan in case we are unsuccessful at finding someone or in the rare event that we schedule someone who is unable to appear due to breaking news, severe weather or other urgent news coverage that would require their presence in the newsroom.
- Talent work commitments take priority over talent appearances. For example, we can't provide a main morning anchor to host a breakfast that takes place during their newscast.
- Appearances are done as a public service. FOX 2 does not require a fee for talent appearances.
- This talent request applies to non-broadcast appearances and should not be confused with requests for live remotes or other news coverage or media sponsorship.
- Questions? Contact Kimberley Brancato - Kimberley.Brancato@FOXTV.COM