Join FOX 2's Jay Towers for the Stomp Out Sepsis Walk and Run!
The event is a 5K Walk and 10K Run to raise sepsis awareness in the community, and to raise funds to benefit Sepsis Alliance.
When: Sunday, September 9th
Where: Stony Creek Park
- Day-of registration and check-in will open at 8 am
- There will be a light brunch provided after the 5K and 10k
- Registration is $30 before August 9. You are guaranteed a Stomp Out Sepsis t-shirt or cape.
- Registration is $35 from August 9 - September 7. Registration includes a superhero cape, or t-shirt, while supplies last
- Registration is $40 on September 9 and includes a sepsis superhero cape, while supplies last
Learn more about the event here: rochester.stompoutsepsis.org
Sepsis and Sepsis Alliance
Sepsis is the body’s overwhelming and life-threatening response to infection which can lead to tissue damage, organ failure, and death. Learn more about the symptoms of sepsis, which kills 258,000 Americans each year.