(WJBK) - The Michigan Humane Society is celebrating the purr-suit of life, liberty and the little red laser dot on the floor with reduced adult cat adoptions – for just $17.76 – during its “Cat Independence Days,” now through July 2!
- Now through July 2nd, MHS is offering reduced adult cat adoption fees, for cats age 1 and older, at all MHS adoption locations
- MHS in Detroit, Rochester Hills and Westland
- Petco in Sterling Heights
- PetSmart in Roseville
- Premier Pet Supply in Novi and Rochester Hills
- The adoption fee for one adult cat is just $17.76, or two for $25.
- The regular MHS adoption process will apply.
- You’ll receive the same valuable cat adoption package: spaying or neutering, age-appropriate vaccinations, a feline leukemia test and micro-chipping.
- Adoption hours vary by location. Visit www.michiganhumane.org.