WJBK - This recipe for cashew and pineapple fried rice comes courtesy of bd's Mongolian Grill.
bd’s Mongolian Grill Cashew and Pineapple Fried Rice
Vegetable or Canola Oil
1/4 tsp chopped garlic
2 Tbsp carrots
1 Tbsp green onions
2 Tbsp white onions
1/4 c bean sprouts
2 c rice
1/2 c pineapple
1/4 c whole cashews
2 Tbsp teriyaki
2 Tbsp soy
1 raw egg
1. Coat the bottom of your pan with oil.
2. Add garlic, carrots, green onions, white onions, bean sprouts and rice. Sauté until carrots and onions are tender.
3. Add pineapple, cashews, teriyaki and soy; stir.
4. In a separate pan, place 1 Tbsp of oil and crack egg over oil. Cook egg to over medium.
5. Place rice and vegetable mixture in a bowl. Place egg on top of rice.