Ford Field will be playing host to AutoGlow 25. The event presented by Ford Motor Company benefits The Children's Center. Ford Field chef Joe Nader joins Jay Towers to show him a preview of one tasty treat that will be at the event.
Maple Walnut Fudge
1 each 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups white chocolate
¼ cup butter
¼ t. salt
1 T. maple syrup
1 ½ Cup chopped walnuts
- Line pan with parchment paper (or foil if you don’t have).
- Combine condensed milk, white chocolate, salt and butter in a bowl.
- Melt these items in a double boiler.
- Once melted fold in the syrup and half of the walnuts.
- Spread into the pan and top with remaining nuts.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
For more information on AutoGlow 25 or to buy tickets, go to www.thechildrenscenter.com/autoglow.
About The Children's Center
Since 1929, The Children's Center has been empowering Greater Detroit children and families to shape their own futures. Annually, more than 7,500 children and families receive evidence-based therapeutic mental and behavioral health services from The Children's Center to help them overcome emotional and intellectual challenges, trauma from abuse, neglect and poverty. Learn more about The Children's Center and our 20+ inter-related services at www.thechildrenscenter.com
or call (313) 831-5535.