(WJBK) - The Savor Detroit Dinner series is a five-night event featuring custom menus developed by the city's most celebrated chefs.
Each night, guests will savor one-of-a-kind four-course meals created in collaboration between two acclaimed chefs complete with carefully chosen wine pairings. Guests also will enjoy a cocktail hour, light appetizers, live entertainment, and unique art installations for the ultimate culinary experience.
The Savor Detroit Dinner Series will feature:
- April 23 - Anthony Lombardo, SheWolf Pastificio and Bar in Midtown & Sal Ferro, Old Ebbitt Grill in Washington, D.C.
- April 24 - Paul Grosz, Cuisine Restaurant in New Center & Doug Adams, The Woodsman Tavern in Portland, OR.
- April 25 - Brad Greenhill, Takoi in Corktown & Jamie Simpson, executive chef at The Culinary Vegetable Institute at The Chef's Garden in Milan, OH.
- April 26 - Brandon Zarb, Public House in Ferndale & Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee, The Cooks' House in Traverse City.
- April 27 - Matt McGrail, Cork and Gabel in Corktown & Edward Sura, Uchiko in Austin, TX.
All the dinners are at Great Lakes Culinary Center in Southfield.
Mary Sutton from Hour Detroit joined us on The Nine to tell us more, along with Chef Brandon Zarb from Public House. His menu will be featured on April 26.
You can hear more from them in the video player above, and get Chef Brandon's lobster terrine recipe here.
For more information on the dinners, visit www.savordetroit.com.