The Scarecrow Glow is celebrating Halloween in September.
The party which benefits the Troy Historic Village features live music, great food from a dozen area restaurants, Granite City beers and Fieldstone wines. Costumes are welcome, but optional.
The party kicks off 6 - 9 P.M. Wednesday, September 30 at 60 West Wattles Road (17 Mile Rd.), west of Livernois. Tickets are $37.50 per adult. Must be 21 to enter.
All Village vintage buildings will be open for guests and several food vendors will be stationed inside the buildings.
Click here for ticket information
Pan seared tuna
Recipe courtesy of Kona Grill
30 East Big Beaver Rd., Troy
7 oz. Tuna
2 oz. Ahi Oil
4 oz. Sweet chili sauce
1 Baby bok choy
6 oz. White rice
.1 oz. Green onions
.1 oz. Toasted sesame seeds, black
1. Dredge the tuna in ahi oil and sear to desired temperature.
2. Side of sautéed baby bok choy to sauté.
3. Using a 6 oz. spoodle, pack rice into spoodle and place in the center.
4. Place 4 oz. of the sweet chili sauce on the plate around the rice.
5. Place the sautéed baby bok choy on top of the rice.
6. Place the seared tuna on top of the baby bok choy and finish with the
shaved green onions.
7. Garnish with black toasted sesame seeds.