This recipe comes courtesy of Andiamo Chef Jim Oppatt.
8 ounces Butter, softened to room temperature
3 ounces Icing Sugar
5 ounces White Chocolate, Melted
5 each Egg Yolks, pasteurized
1 ounce Brandy
6 each Egg Whites, pasteurized
4 ounces Granulated Sugar
6 ounces Hazelnuts, toasted, peeled and chopped
5 ounces Breadcrumbs, white and untoasted
1. Crème sugar and butter together in mixer at medium speed until pale and ribbon like strands form.
2. Add yolks, white chocolate, and brandy slowly in stages.
3. Make meringue from the egg whites and sugar, ideally warm the whites and whip at high speed until soft peaks form, then slowly rain in the sugar.
4. Add half of meringue mixture to sugar mixture.
5. Fold nuts and crumbs into the remaining half of the meringue.
6. Fold all together.
7. Butter molds, bake in a water bath at 350°.