Crab Cake Benedict
- 2oz of chopped tricolored peppers
- 1oz of chopped red onion
- 32 oz of jumbo lump crab
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of old bay seasoning
- 1 quart heavy wiping cream
- 4oz of chopped cilantro
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- 1 grilled lemon
- 2 poached eggs
- 4 spears of asparagus
- 4 oz of roasted red pepper hollandaise
- 2 poached farm eggs
- 1 english muffin
Fold lightly -- peppers, onions, cilantro, old bay seasoning ,lemon pepper, crab and heavy cream.
Portion into 4 Oz cakes and bread with panko bread crumbs.
Sautee till golden brown on both sides.Serve on top of English muffin and top with poached eggs.
Finish the dish with roasted red pepper and hollandaise and serve with grilled asparagus.