WJBK - It's officially fall, and EVEREVE has the hottest looks for cool weather.
Danielle Custer, manager of EVEREVE at Arbor Hills shopping center in Ann Arbor demonstrated some of this season's latest trends.
- Cold Shoulder - The new cleavage! It's all about the shoulder this fall and continuing into spring. The cold shoulder look offers a touch of sexiness, perfect for all age women.
- Black/Grey Denim - Denim is THE trend of the season and the black/gray trend offers fabulous versatility. It looks amazing with any boot color and can be worn for both a casual or work look.
- Sweater Coats - Sweater coats easily transition from outdoors to indoors. With abundant styles, they offer a more fashionable option to casual dressing. Much better than a sweatshirt but equally as comfortable!
- Plaid - it's the new neutral. Plaid is a staple of many looks this fall, and it has been seen on all sorts of clothing: leggings, tops, scarves, etc.
- Fashion meets function footwear - A woman needs footwear that can take her anywhere in her day, while still looking great! EVEREVE has an abundant selection of booties & boots, pumps & flats and sneakers that she'd be happy to wear anywhere - not just the gym!
On Wednesday, October 21, the Arbor Hills shopping center in Ann Arbor will show the 'trick' to free family fun. From 6 P.M. to 8 P.M., Arbor Hills will be 'treating' guests to a scary good time at the Why Not Wednesday? (WNW?) Halloween Spooktacular. Shoppers planning to attend the Halloween Spooktacular are encouraged to cultivate a costume and don their favorite disguise, as many of the Arbor Hills stores will be offering Trick-or-Treating.
For a full list of October's Why Not Wednesday? offers and activities click here or connect with Arbor Hills shopping center on Facebook and Twitter.