This recipe is courtesy of Executive Chef Brian Perrone of Slows Bar BQ and Slows To Go:
Smoked Brisket Frittata
6oz Smoked Beef Brisket
1oz Minced Garlic
4 oz Sweet Red Pepper, diced
4oz Mild Shredded Cheddar
2 Tblsp Half & Half
2 tsp Canola Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat broiler. Set rack 5" below broiler.
2. Heat 10" non-stick, oven proof, skillet over medium high heat.
3. Crack eggs into mixing bowl. Add half&half, cheese and salt & pepper to taste.
4. Add canola oil and garlic. Saute for 1 minute to lightly brown.
5. Add red peppers and season with salt. Saute until softened.
6. Add diced, fully cooked brisket. Toss to combine and heat through.
7. Add egg mixture to pan.
8. Using heat proof, rubber spatula, gently move eggs around in pan. Do not overmix. As eggs set, continue to move around to let raw egg come in contact with pan surface.
9. When eggs appear more than half cooked, stop moving and allow bottom to form a crust.
10. Move pan to broiler. Broil until puffed up and lightly browned. Eggs should not be fully set.
11. Let stand for 5 minutes.
12. Slide onto platter and serve.