Holiday Market's Purple Apron Project sets out to help couples and families that normally don't eat dinner together, much less a gourmet meal.
The market based in Royal Oak is offering two-person, four-course meals for $26.99, and there are kids meals available for just $5.99. Jim Pearce, Holiday Market's director of retail culinary operations, joined Fox2 live to discuss the program and showcase some of the restaurants' delicious food.
Some of the kid's meals we're offering include our homemade chicken tenders, mac and cheese, grilled Pizza, Signature Beef Sliders, and Quesadillas.
The meal choices include:
- Vegetarian Lasagna with Spicy Broccolini & Roasted Carrots
- Chicken Marsala with Roasted Fingerlings & Garlic Green Beans
- Lemon Dill Salmon with Wild Mushroom Risotto & Grilled Asparagus
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins with Mashed Potatoes & Roasted Carrots
- Then Choice of Salad:
- Caesar Salad or Simple Green Salad
- Choice of Soup:
- Chicken Noodle or Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- And choice of dessert from our Bakery