The Red Dunn Kitchen has brought a plethora of unique tastes to the Detroit culinary scene.
Chef Mike Danelo and General Manager Jared Kovach-Saalman dropped by the Fox2 Kitchen Sunday morning to showcase their signature bison burger, which is a different flavor of meat combined with their bacon marmalade. Watch the video above, follow the recipe and click here for more about the menu.
Red Dunn Kitchen Bison Burger
- 1 bison burger patty
- 1 sesame bun
- 1 oz mushroom factory wild mushrooms
- 1 slice gouda cheese
- shredded cheddar
- 1 oz mayo
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 oz onion and bacon marmalade
Bacon-cooked and coarse chop- reserve the fat 4 Trays
- Brown sugar
- Sherry vinegar
1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper
- Garlic- minced
- Sweat the onions and garlic in the bacon fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the pot and cook until done 30-60 minutes or so.
- Robot coup everything until smooth.