Summer heat is here and a fresh summer salad may be just what you need to stay cool and refreshed.
Marianne Mansour, of Blue Grill Foods & Restaurant in Milford, stopped by the Fox2 Kitchen Sunday morning to showcase one of her favorite appetizers, made with their signature Pommegranate Fattoush Dressing, and other fresh salad combinations.
Watch the video above, follow the recipe below, and click here for more information.
Smoked White Fish w/ Pomegranate
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 white onions
- 1 cup large capers
- 1lb smoked white fish or smoked salmon
- 1 bottle BLUE GRILL Pomegranate Fattoush Dressing
- Dice Tomatoes, onions and mix w/ capers & half bottle of Pom Fattoush dressing.
- Dice the White Fish and mix with half bottle of Pom Fattoush dressing.
- Arrange the witefish in the center of a plate and the vegetables around it.
- Served on French Baguettes.