Brownie's on the Lake in St. Clair Shores has unveiled a summer menu. Head Chef Brad Bardell and Owner Tom Louzon dropped by the Fox2 Kitchen Saturday morning with some of their favorite meals.
Brownie's Salmon Burger
- 7 oz. salmon
- 1 tablespoon peeled, small diced cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1-2 teaspoon Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place salmon in a food processor. Pulse the salmon, so it doesn't get over worked and lose the texture.
- Transfer salmon into a mixing bowl and incorporate the rest of the ingredients.
- Form my salmon burger into a patty, placing between wax paper. Your patty should be 1/2 inch thick.
- Season the exterior of the burger, to get a nice carmalized crust.
- Sear in a hot pan, cooking to a internal temperature of 155 degrees. It should take about four minutes per side.
Watch the video above, follow the recipe here, and then click here for more information about the menu.