DTE Energy Field Service Representative

- DTE Energy is taking applications to fill the position of Field Service Representative.Candidates inspect and advises on new, altered or relocated entrance equipment. Reads, installs, removes, seals, energizes and de-energizes meters. Must have a high school diploma or GED and at least 12 months of demonstrated field experience as an Field Service Representative, Meter Tester or electrical work, either as a contractor, for a contractor or for a  major utility. For more information and to apply follow the link to: Field Service Representative.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in - includes Advertiser Stories