Fox Hills will be hosting a Sunday brunch and golf to celebrate Fathers Day.
It costs $28.95 for adults and $12.95 for children between the ages 3-12. The brunch will happen on Sunday, June 2 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
If you would like to attend, you must make a reservation at (734) 453-7272
More information is available by clicking here.
Prepared by Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
4- 6oz Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
1C Onion- diced
1 Zucchini- julienned
1 Summer Squash- julienned
2 Carrots- julienned
1 C Boursin Cheese
2 C Bread Crumbs
½ C Heavy Cream
Salt, Pepper & Garlic
1. Sautee vegetables in a frying pan, place in mixing bowl
2. Add boursin cheese and heavy cream
3. Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste
4. Fold in bread crumbs to desired texture
5. Pound chicken breasts
6. Place 2-3 ounces of mixture on each flattened chicken breast
7. Fold both sides of chicken breasts in and roll lengthwise.
8. Use toothpicks to secure chicken breast, if needed.
9. Place in 350 degree oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, ensuring the chicken is
cooked to 165 degrees internal temperature
10. Slice, Serve & ENJOY