Download the FOX 2 Weather App for live radar, notifications
FOX 2 offers a mobile app dedicated to weather with an improved experience for all users.
We’ve redesigned our powerful and flexible free mobile app from the ground up, starting with scroll functionality that puts every feature on one page.
Current conditions, interactive radar map, and daily/hourly forecasts are just a click away. The radar is fully integrated with GPS functionality, meaning you can personalize and track weather all over the world. Just set what weather conditions you want to see on the radar and you're done!
Add in school closing data, severe weather alerts, up-to-the-minute traffic info plus LIVE-streaming newscasts, and you’ve found a comprehensive weather app that truly “Works for you!” Go ahead, make your smart phone a little “smarter!”
- Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 4G and WiFi performance
- Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
- Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
- Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
- Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
- Integrated compass overlay
- 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
- Ability to easily save your favorite locations
- Earthquake plotting - tap on an earthquake to display its detail
Timeline released of 30 hour-plus gunman standoff with St. Clair Shores police
Suspect who dyed hair, fled to Georgia after hit-and-run arraigned on manslaughter charges
Royal Oak's Emagine Theater hosts eighth private screening for young kids with cancer
Pontiac furniture bank pledges to double donations for 50th anniversary
'No electricity, no air, nothing, miserable': Detroit woman says apartment won't answer calls
Mom's boyfriend charged in abuse of shaken 1-year-old boy in Brighton
Trump, the 'Squad' and the 'send her back' chants
ICE raids in America
Police use of facial recognition and the billionaire who received a sweet plea deal
Should facial recognition be used to solve crimes?
Redistricting and the Democratic debate
Should reparations be paid for slavery?
Iran tension; reparations debated on Capitol Hill