2 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Warren hotel

Energy workers are at the scene at Hawthorn Suites in Warren at the scene of a carbon monoxide leak.
A Colorado couple in their 60s and their dog  was found in the room unconscious by the cleaning lady, according to Mayor Jim Fouts. They were rushed to Detroit Receiving Hospital and are in an oxygen chamber. 
They were found to have high levels of carbon monoxide in their systems. The building, located near Hawthorne Suites is located in the 30000 block of Civic Center Drive, has been evacuated and police and fire and investigating the cause of the leak.  At this time it doesn't appear to be life threatening to the couple.
Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in - includes Advertiser Stories