Redford Twp. - Redford police and fire crews responded to a house explosion that left one person critically injured.
Some witnesses say they felt and heard the shake miles away.
We are told the explosion happened at a home in the 19000 block of Gaylord.
Police say to avoid the area Sunday night while the cleanup of debris takes place. Debris is said to have been found more then a thousand feet away from the explosion.
As of now, there is no cause of the explosion but fire officials say natural gas could be the factor.