Flat Rock Vietnam vet loses everything in house fire

- A Flat Rock home is destroyed by fire.     

It belonged to a Vietnam veteran who lost everything he owned. Neighbors had to wake him up so he could get out.

He was also able to get his cats out safely Thursday night, but now Ron Bryant will have to start over. 
    
Even his dentures were lost in the fire, making it difficult to eat. Kind neighbors took him in until he gets back on his feet.  

"I am taking it day by day," he said. "I don't know. I have the lady here from the Downriver Veterans who are going to help me out. 

"I had to get out, I had no choice."

The PayPal account for donations is under the nonprofit’s name "Downriver for Veterans."

CLICK HERE: https://downriverforveterans.org/
 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in - includes Advertiser Stories