DETROIT (WJBK) - The Michigan State Police says a man was found passed out just before rush hour Monday afternoon on I-94 after overdosing on meth in his van.
Police were called to I-94 and M-10 in Detroit to a report of a man unconscious and slumped over the steering wheel.
According to MSP, the man had overdosed and had a one-pot meth lab in the van constructed out of a 2 liter pop bottle.
Troopers administered NARCAN at the scene and he was rushed to a local hospital. However, according to MSP, the man was determined to be brain dead.
MSP's Meth Lab response team recovered the lab and, once inactive, disposed of it. It was no longer active when the above photos were taken.