E-cig explodes in KY. man's pocket

- A customer at an Owensboro, Kentucky convenience store was hospitalized after an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pants pocket.

The customer was standing in line at a Shell gas station waiting to check out when the battery exploded, causing a brief fire to his pants.

Surveillance video from store shows the customer running outside as employees used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire. 

 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in - includes Advertiser Stories