- Bone-In Filet – 12oz
- Alaska King Crab – 4oz
- Brussel Sprout – 2oz
- Cauliflower – 2 oz
- Pancetta – 1oz
- Fig Balsamic – 1.5oz
- Clarified Butter – 3oz
- Salt – To Taste
- Black Pepper – To Taste
- Season steak with blended olive oil, salt and black pepper. Broil in 1200-degree broiler until desired temperature is reached.
- While the steak is cooking, warm king crab in clarified butter until ready to plate.
- Roast Brussel sprouts and cauliflower in oven then render pancetta in a sauté pan until it begins to crisp.
- Once pancetta is ready, add vegetables and toss with balsamic. Season as needed.
- To plate, put steak to right center with veg stacked next to it leaning over the bone.
- Add king crab to top of steak and finish plate with a drizzle of balsamic and a few fig pieces.