(WJBK) - The event runs 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday, March 25th at Eastern Market in Detroit.
Visit iloveallthingsdetroit.com for more information.
I-94 Loaded Tater Tot
10 oz Frozen Tater Tots Deep Fried to a Golden Brown
2 oz Finely Shredded Blend of Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese
6 oz Cubed Char-grilled Chicken Breast
2 oz Cooked and Chopped Thick Cut Bacon
1 oz Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
1 oz Franks Buffalo Sauce
.5 oz Chopped Green Onions (Greens Only)
1. Deep Fry the Tater Tots to a Golden Brown
2. While the Tater Tots are still hot Cover the tots with the shredded cheese
3. Top them with the Chicken and Bacon
4. Drizzle over top the Ranch Dressing and Buffalo Sauce
5. Sprinkle with the Chopped Green Onions
6. Enjoy While Hot!