Chef Bobby's back to school chicken
Chef Bobby’s Back to School Chicken!
• 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly cut or pounded
• 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled (about 8 slices)
• 1/2 cup green onions chopped
• 1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together cream cheese, mayo, bacon crumbles, green onion, and half of the cheddar cheese together in a medium-sized bowl.
In a baking dish, evenly place the chicken breast and spread the cheese mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar cheese on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken has an internal reading of 165 degrees F.
Top with a bacon and green onion garnish and serve!