Jim Sage, owner of Sajo's Restaurant in Clinton Twp., has a few tricks to keep those holiday meals fresh, lively and tasty. He and Chef Larry LaJoie stopped by the Fox2 Kitchen Saturday morning to share them. Watch the video above, follow the recipe, and click here for more information.
- Toasted Baguette
- Assiago Cheese
- Shredded Provolone Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Lbs Diced tomatoes
- 1 tbl spoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tbl spoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbl spoons lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil oil
- Mix all ingredients
Toast baguettes, top with a healthy serving of ammoghio mix, bake with shredded provolone and Mozzarella, sprinkle assiago before serving.