- 1 C Cracked Wheat (fine)
- 2 C Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1 C Chopped Spanish Onion
- 1/4 C Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/4 C Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Kamouni Spice ( May Be Purchased at any Mid-Eastern Mkt.)
- 1 Tsp. Table Salt
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Jalapeno
- 8 oz. Quality Lean Beef ( Ground to Kibee' specifications at butcher shop )
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (As needed)
- Ice Water (As needed)
- In food processor, combine all vegetables , salt and kamouni spice and puree' until smooth.
- Combine and mix in bowl, cracked wheat and puréed mixture. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes until cracked wheat expands and becomes soft.
- In separate bowl, combine puréed ground meat and cracked wheat mixture along with
- 2 Tbsp EVOO, 1 Tbsp Ice Water and mix well with hands. Add water as needed to achieve desired consistency (mix for approximately 3 minutes).
- Form Kibee' into a well formed ball and place on platter. Flatten mixture and garnish with fresh mint, radish rose and drizzle with EVOO.