(FOX 2) - Shimmy Shack Food Truck's Debra Levantrosser joined us on The Nine for Meatless Monday and to talk about their upcoming seven-year anniversary party. Watch in the video player above.
Find their recipe for chilled Strawberry Soup below.
Cold Strawberry Soup:
24 ounces hulled strawberries
2 TBSP plus 1 tsp agave or coconut nectar
¾ cup + 2 TBSP coconut milk
1 ½ tsp lime juice
½ tsp salt
Fresh Mint for garnish
1. Place strawberries in a blender or food processor and process until completely smooth
2. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl
3. Stir in the agave, milk, lime juice and salt
4. Chill until ready to serve
5. Serve with fresh mint as a garnish (and to eat!)
177 calories per half cup
Learn more about the event on https://www.facebook.com/events/1047723218950565/.