- 6-10 medium apples
- 3-4 beet roots medium/large
- 6-8 carrots
- A Juicer
- Container to store it (I re-use glass bottles)
- Soak all of your fruits and veggies in water (in the sink, or a large pot) for 20 minutes
- Leave all of the skin on the fruits and veggies and start juicing them one by one
- First, use a zip lock bag to catch all of the pulp from the juicer (don't trash it! It is liquid gold! )
- Juice your beet roots first, they are super messy and you are just gonna want to get it out of the way
- Next juice your carrots
- Lastly juice your apples, it will help you with the strong earthy taste of the beets and carrots (aka.. the dirt lol)
- You can keep this in the fridge for 3-4 days so drink up!
- Redskin Potatoes ( 4-6 sliced thin, thicker than a ruffles chip )
- Sweet Peppers (4 or 5 sliced in circles)
- Red Onion (1 quarter diced )
- Steak Seasoning
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Jalapeño pepper (if you like spicy)
- Slice your redskins first, try to make them thin, as it will take them less time to cook.
- Place them in a cast iron pan, sauté with olive oil.
- Low to Medium fire, flip them often. You want then to get a bit pan seared, so let them brown slightly.
- nce your potatoes are half way done, season them with steak seasoning and Himalayan sea salt. Season to taste, this won’t make it too salty, but all my recipes are living so you know your taste buds. Taste one of the potatoes and see if you’re satisfied.
- Add in your sweet pepper and onions and cook together until they are done.
- ** if you like spice, dice a jalapeño, sauté it in olive oil for like 3 mins, and then use it as garnish.