Ram's Horn Summer Specialties: Chicken Salad
Restaurants across Metro Detroit are highlighting seasonal changes to their menus with summer now in full swing. Among them is the Ram's Horn, which is emphasizing it's chicken salad recipe the season.
Kristy Kasapis Panos, Ram's Horn franchise owner, and Nick Pike, Ram's Horn cook (Westland location), preparing a chicken salad.
Ram's Horn Chicken Salad
- 2 lbs. of chicken breasts washed
- 2 cups of red seedless grapes, washed and cut into halves
- 1 lemon
- 5 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Sea salt and pepper
Directions (yields 6 servings):
- Boil chicken to shred (while still warm)
- Add grapes, celery, garlic and juice from lemon. Mix well with mayonnaise.
- Serve on your desired bread choice or as a side dish.