Troy Restaurant Week Kicks Off Today
Metro Detroit foodies can start celebrating. Troy restaurant week begins today and will feature nearly two dozen eateries, including four new ones, through Friday.
Among the new participants is the Cedar Grille, located at 5377 Crooks Rd. Owner Camilia Saleh visited the Fox2 Studios Sunday morning to prepare one of her favorite dishes, Chicken Ghallaba.
Ara Topouzian, president and CEO of the Troy Chamber of Commerce, also stopped by to talk about the week-long event and special social media photo contest.
Click here for more information about the contest and Troy Restaurant Week.
- 8 oz cubed chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup sliced raw onions
- ½ cup sliced carrots and green pepper (mixed)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms and tomatoes (mixed)
- Ghallaba dressing
- 2 oz garlic paste
- 2 oz fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sumac
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- For dressing, put all ingredients in mixing bowl and whisk until mixed well.
Learn more about Cedar Grill here.