Mother, 2 sons rushed to hospital after house fire

A mother and her two sons were rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning after a house fire on Detroit's west side. 

The fire broke out around 2:15 a.m. at a home in the 14000 block of Hubbell, which is near W Grand River Avenue and Schoolcraft. 

A fire official says the 29-year-old mother was taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation, and burns to her face and arms. 

A 7-year-old boy was burned on more than 80 percent of his body. A 10-year-old boy, who was rescued by firefighters, was rushed to the hospital in cardiac arrest. We're told he did have a pulse when he arrived at the hospital. 

Right now it's not known why the fire started, but it appears to have started in the basement and may have been electrical. Authorities believe it was accidental at this time. 

If you'd like to make a donation to the family to help with medical bills or housing, you can do so via a GoFundMe account here