Pella Corporation: Replacement Sales Consultant
(WJBK) - Pella Corporation, a growing company is now looking for a Replacement Sales Consultant for the Metro Detroit market.
We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Commission-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Smartphone, tablet laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Profit Sharing plans
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Achieve sales goals by following Pella's in-home selling process when conducting consultations
- Own the full sales process by:
- Assessing customer needs
- Demonstrating product application
- Executing project evaluation, measuring, and quote
- Executing product sales and delivery
- Following up on service and product installation
- Ensuring payment and customer satisfaction
- Gain new business through networking and referrals
- Utilize electronic systems and software (PQM, MSOffice, ACE, PSI, etc.) to quote, sell and order products
- Continually strive for 100% Very Satisfied customers
Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. As a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, Pella is known for its 89-year history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company provides careers for about 6,500 team members and is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity, and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today at www.pella.com/careers and learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors.