- 4.5 oz. Hazelnut praline
- 1 oz. Cocoa butter
- 7/8 oz. Dark chocolate couverture 64%
- Toasted almond batons, as needed
- Melt cocoa butter and cool, stirring constantly to 90 degrees.
- Temper chocolate and mix all ingredients together.
- Put mixture in a disposable pastry bag, pipe 1" round balls.
- Dip in tempered milk chocolate and roll into toasted almond batons.
- Dip again in tempered milk chocolate and allow to sit.
Store in airtight container 2-3 weeks.
Baking and Truffle Making
Sweet breads, cookies, and truffles, oh my! Let our experienced culinary team guide you through tips and techniques of how to make perfect pastries using healthy substitutes that will make your next special occasion even more delicious. Learn everything you need to know to make soft, decadent sweet breads, cookies and tasty truffles that will win over your friends and family alike.
Cost is $20 per person or $30 for 2 people per class.
February 12, 2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
6777 W. Maple West Bloomfield, MI 48322