Watch the video above and follow the recipe below. Click here for more about the HAP program.
Sweet Potato Nachos
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Cut into ¼" Rounds
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- ½ Cup Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Tomatoes, Diced
- ½ Cup Corn, Frozen or Fresh
- ½ Cup Black Beans, Rinsed
- 1 Cup Lettuce, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss sweet potato rounds with oil in a bowl, and then line rounds on parchment paper baking sheets, making sure not to overlap.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, and turn each one over, and continue to roast another 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Layer rounds onto plates, and top with cheese, veggies, beans and corn.