Hershey's Chocolare Waffle Recipe
Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 8-10 4" Waffles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup to desired color
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (1/2 stick) , melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream cheese icing
- or Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Stir cocoa and butter in large bowl until smooth; stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk/milk to cocoa mixture until well blended.
- Bake in waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions. Carefully remove waffle from iron. Serve warm with Cream Cheese Icing, or Vanilla Ice Cream, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, Whipped Cream and Strawberries. Makes about ten 4-inch waffles.