It wouldn't be a complete St. Patrick's Day meal without the corned beef.
Jason Grobbel and Sy Ginsberg, of E.W. Grobbel Sons, Inc., know just the right recipe to get the St. Patrick's Day celebration going, and they dropped by the Fox2 Kitchen to showcase and share it.
Watch the video above, follow the recipe below and click here for more information.
Stout Corned Beef
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place corned beef in oven safe covered pot and cover with the brown sugar.
- Pour one can of Stout over the brisket flat, allowing extra to stand in pot.
- Cook for 2 1/2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Cut 1/4 slices against the grain and serve with potatoes and cabbage.
- Remove corned beef from package and place in crock pot with brown sugar and Irish stout
- 11 hours on low or 5 hours on high
- Add other ingredients halfway through based on preference - Cabbage, potato, carrot
- Pull out complete Corned Beef (Ready to Serve)