Company will pay you $1,000 to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies in 12 days
If watching family-friendly, romantic Christmas movies is your idea of an amazing night in, one company wants to pay you to do it!
Put on your warm, fuzzy socks, grab a cup of hot cocoa and get paid $1,000 to binge watch 24 cheesy but satisfying Hallmark Christmas movies in 12 days!
CenturyLinkQuote.com is looking for "a lover of all things Christmas, G-Rated romcoms, and too-close-to-home family dramas to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies in 12 days. If you think that's you, we'll give you $1,000 to critique a lineup of festive guilty pleasures."
RELATED: Company will pay you $1,000 to watch 30 Disney movies in 30 days
To qualify for this Christmas dream job, there are few requirements:
1. You don't like Christmas—you love it.
2. You must be over 18-years-old and be a U.S. resident.
3. You know how to work the Gram, Twitter, or Facebook. We want someone who's willing to document their Hallmark marathon with their followers.
As if a prize of $1,000 wasn't enough, the company will also hook the winner up with their very own Hallmark binge-watching package that includes:
- Streaming service subscription
- Packet of hot cocoa
- Box of Christmas cookies
- String of fairy lights
- Mini Christmas tree
- More Hallmark swag than you could ever need
To apply, click HERE.