(WJBK) - Today's job of the day, sponsored by: Michigan Talent Investment Agency. Loc Performance in Plymouth is hiring for several positions including CNC Gear Operator. Loc Performance is a full-service manufacturing company that designs and produces large CNC machined components, driveline systems, suspension systems and track assemblies for Military Combat vehicles.
Open positions include:
· CNC Gear Operator (1st & 2nd shift) - Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
· CNC Mill and Lathe Operators/Setup (2nd shift) - No degree required; at least 2 years of experience with working knowledge of machining.
· Cost Account –Bachelors in Accounting. Ability to prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost, and inventory. Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
· Quality Inspector (2nd Shift) - High School Diploma and three to five years related experience.
· Manufacturing Engineer- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and five years related experience and/or training. Must be able to design and oversee the manufacturing in-house machining fixtures (Mill, Lathe, Hob, and Grinding). Also, understand how to develop PFMEA’s for all new product launches, work instructions and finalize control plans
· Manual Lathe Operator (1st shift)- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and one to three years related experience and/or training. Must be able to read a blueprint, job order, tooling instructions, and standard charts for such specifications as dimensions, tolerances, and tooling instructions.
Immediate positions are available when you submit your resume to Loc Performance.com.