This content is sponsored and provided by United Shore
United Shore's Operations team is a great fit for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Open Operations positions include a variety of roles across four teams and allow for opportunities to gain experience with different aspects of the mortgage loan process.
The ideal team member takes client service seriously and tackles every day with a multitasking vengeance.
No mortgage experience required - comprehensive paid training is provided.
This is a full-time position with on-site attendance required. Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and proficiency with Microsoft Suite (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word) required.
- Energetic, relationship-driven individuals
- No mortgage experience required, paid training provided
- Hiring for a variety of roles - career opportunities at UnitedShore.com
United Shore is a diverse group of over 3,200 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. They’re a $41 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Their award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And they believe in setting team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, indoor/outdoor putting greens, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch