Class is in session at the Fox2 Cooking School, sponsored by Andiamo.
Executive Chef Jim Oppat visited the Fox2 studios Saturday morning with another feature from the Coastal Cuisine menu, which is still available until March 26. Focused on eating healthy, this time he made broccoli, kale and red quinoa Salad and shared the recipe below.
- 1 bunch Broccoli, florets and hearts
- 1 bunch Asparagus, stems removed
- 2 cups Kale, washed and finely chopped
- 8 ounces Yellow Wax Beans, trimmed
- 4 ounces Sugar Snap Pea Pods, peeled
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper, fresh diced
- 1 cup Red Quinoa
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1.5-2 cups Fines Herbes Vinaigrette
- To taste Salt and Pepper