Annabel's & Company Catering hot caramel apple cider, chocolate mousse, and quinoa meat(less) balls
WJBK - These recipes come courtesy of Brad Dockery from Annabel's & Company Catering.
Hot Caramel Apple Cider
8 Cups apple cider
¼ Cup brown sugar
¼ Cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping (i.e. Sanders)
Whipped Cream - optional
Extra Caramel topping - optional
In a large saucepan, combine the cider, sugar and caramel topping.
Cook over medium low heat until simmering, stirring frequently. Simmer until heated and well blended.
Serve in cups or mugs. Pipe whipped cream and drizzle with additional caramel topping
Autumn Chocolate Mousse
1. Whip 2 1/2 cups heavy cream until stiff peaks, set aside.
2. Place 1 10 oz. bag of chocolate chips with 1/4 cup dark rum in a bowl over a double boiler & melt into a smooth paste, set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup egg white and 1 cup sugar over a double boiler, whipping constantly until sugar dissolves. Then, whip at high speed until stiff peaks.
4. Fold meringue into chocolate, mixing until smooth. Then, fold in whipped cream.
5. Place in serving vessels, cover and chill at least 3 hours. Serve.