Bad Brads BBQ Summer Grilling Recipes
- Marinate chicken by combining garlic, all herbs, oil and mix thoroughly.
- Let marinate for at least 24 hours.
- In a small pot, reduce the cucumber marinade until it becomes a syrup and set aside.
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper and grill until the meat reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Finish the chicken by brushing the marinate on the chicken as it finishes cooking and allow to char slightly.
Grilled New Potatoes with Smoked Garlic Butter
- Potatoes, cut in half
- 2 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 t. Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 t. Fresh Sage
- 1/2 t. Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Head of garlic, Smoked or roasted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, herbs and garlic and whip until it becomes mixed well, set aside.
- Cut new potatoes in half and put into a large stock with salted cold water.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for one minute, turn off heat and allow to cook in the hot water.
- Once the water has come down to room temperature, strain, cool, set aside until ready to grill.
- Place cool potatoes into a bowl and put a little oil on them.
- Grill on high, allow to char and finish with butter.
- 2 Whole English Cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 Red Pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced thin
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced thin
- 4 c. Rice Vinegar
- 2 c. Cane Sugar
- 8-10 Mint Leaves
- 2 T. Fresh Ginger
- 2 t. Salt
- Add vinegar, sugar, mint, ginger and salt and bring to a boil and then turn off and allow to come to room temperature, strain.
- Reserve half this for the cucumbers.
- Once all vegetables are cut and mixed together, add half of dressing and allow the cucumbers to marinate for at least an hour.