(FOX 2) -
Sunday marks National Cheese Lover's Day, and to celebrate, Brad Dockery, Chef Annabel & Co. Catering in Oak Park, dropped by the Fox2 Kitchen to showcase a favorite recipe for nachos.
Annabel's & Company Catering Nachos
In a large pan, brown:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef along with
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno
- drain in a colander then return to pan. Add
- 10 ounces shredded cheddar
- 2 healthy cups cheese sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- mix well till cheese melts.
- Serve over tortilla chips, top with shredded mozzarella and toss it in a hot oven or under the broiler till the cheese melts.
- Top with shredded lettuce, tomatp, sour cream & guacamole