Detroit Seafood Market's Sea bass with champagne truffle sauce
(WJBK) - This recipe comes courtesy of Chef Leonardo Vulagio from Detroit Seafood Market. For more information on the restaurant, visit www.thedetroitseafoodmarket.com.
Sea Bass Champagne truffle sauce
8 oz. filet of sea bass
salt and pepper, to taste
2 oz. white truffle oil
2 oz. champagne
2 oz. wild mushroom mix
4 oz. baby spinach
4 oz. steamed jasmine rice
1. Medium-size nonstick pan, heat up the truffle oil
2. Salt and pepper the Chilean sea bass. Sear crispy on both sides.
3. Add the wild mushrooms for two minutes, salt and pepper to taste
4. Add the champagne, reduce by half
5. Lightly sautee baby spinach
6. Serve over steamed jasmine rice and sauteed baby spinach, pour the sauce over the top.