(FOX 2) - Public House is gearing up for its first big summer season after renovating the restaurant and revamping its menu.
The new vegan-inspired foods have been a boon among the Ferndale patrons that have come in so far.
The chefs at the Nine Mile location prepared the restaurants House Wedge Salad with Buttermilk Dill Dressing on FOX 2.
Public House Wedge Salad ingredients
- 1/2 head of Iceberg Lettuce - outer leaves removed and cut in half. Arrange each quarter on a plate and top with:
- 2 Thick Slices Bacon - crumbled
- 1 Teaspoon of Finely Chopped Parsley and Dill
- 1 Egg - Soft Boiled - quartered
- 2 Teaspoons Creamy Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- 8 halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Teaspoons Shaved Red Onion
Then drizzle with Buttermilk Dill Dressing
Public House Buttermilk Dill Dressing ingredients:
- 1/8 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic Puree
- 2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Fresh Dill and Parsley mixed/to taste