(FOX 2) - Chef Kelli is back and she's joined by Kevin Miller to bring you spring centric cocktails that you can make at home.
The recipes are below.
· 8 lemons
· 750 ml vodka (25 oz.)
· 1.5 cups sugar
· 2 cups water
1. Zest lemons being sure not to go too deep-you want only the zest, not the white portion of the peel.
2. Combine the zest with the vodka in a large jar or pitcher.
3. Cover and keep in a dark, cool place for 10 days.
4. Strain zest out with a cheesecloth and discard zest.
5. Simmer sugar and water in a pan, stirring, until the sugar dissolves completely.
6. Allow sugar mixture to cool and add to vodka mixture.
7. Keep in refrigerator for up to one month.
· 6 cocktail picks with 3 blueberries
· 6 Lemon, slices
· 6 Thyme
· 16 oz Limoncello
· 12 oz prosecco
1. Fill glasses with ice, mix limoncello and prosecco, fill glasses and garnish with; blueberries, thyme.
Spring Fling Sparkle
· 6 slices Lemon
· 6 sprig Mint
· 24 oz Limoncello
· 2 cups sparkling lemon water
· 2 shots Sparkling lemon soda water
1. Mix limoncello and soda water, divide into glasses and garnish with mint and lemon.