The Motown Bistro in Detroit has been serving up delicious seafood and other signature menu items unique to southeast Michigan. Chef Charles Williams and Owner Jai Dearing dropped by the Fox2 Kitchen Sunday morning to share one of their more popular recipes.
Watch the video above, follow the recipe and click here for more information.
Red Snapper Creole
- 7 oz. fresh red snapper fillet
- 1 oz. diced tri-color peppers
- 1 whole fresh tomato diced
- 1 oz. fresh parsley
- 1 oz. fresh basil
- Housemade seafood tomato sauce
- 1 oz. fresh crawfish
- 1 oz. chopped fresh shrimp
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Heat saute pan with 1 oz. of vegetable oil medium heat apply snapper fillet seared on both sides three minutes on each side.
- Creole sauce in a separate pan lightly saute fresh shrimp and fresh crawfish minced garlic diced tomato let that reduce two minutes tops. After that add homemade seafood tomato sauce for one minute tops. Lastly, add fresh parsley and basil at the end salt and pepper to taste.